13 October 2008

La Révolution Française




















I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you know there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world


Coldplay - Viva la vida

Para empezar el tema de history de una manera más cool y POSITIVA. So viva la vida! Viva la Revolución Francesa! jaja
Espero que haya mejores notas que en el otro........





Asculta mai multe audio Muzica »

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deci.. Estiarte trebuie sa vada asta ;))

app. de el.. lam vazut aseara in Lerida ;))

Veronica Crucianu said...

Olivia nu iti ajunge?;))
Cat mai vrei?
Eu una nu mai pot*´´* porfavor...........viva la vida xro la revolució francesa nooooooooooooooooo.vale?
ciao, besitos